The following are the uncooked, digitally preserved statistics for this blog.
+++ Total Visits Per Day Average
2009 558,162 3,036
2010 2,232,948 6,118
2011 2,492,948 6,829
2012 3,636,456 9,950
There have been 8,914,639 total visits to this blog from its inception.
The total visits is not the total number of unique visitors per day. Per wordpress we average about 2.75 return visits per visitor per day. So, 9,950 translates into about 3,618 individuals visiting the blog each day during 2012. That is up from roughly 2,483 during 2011.
You all have made 188,477 comments since the beginning of the blog.
The top ten most commented upon topics this year were:
1. Judgment 642 (and counting)
2. The Virus That Killed Scientology Inc. 639
3. ‘Then There Is Me’ – Tom Cruise 604
4. Scientology And Saving the World 567
5. The Mecca of Thought Control 527
6. Open Letter from Debbie Cook 524
7. Battle of San Antonio – A Review 520
8. Debbie Cook – Gathering Steam on Day Four 507
9. To Those Who Fly Under The Radar 494
10. Miscavige Surrenders 475
Overall this year the hottest topic for reader participation was Debbie Cook Baumgarten and Wayne Baumgarten and their epic battle to expose the abuses of David Miscavige (subject of six of the top ten reader participation posts). Original post from one year ago tomorrow: Reformation – Division Within Corporate Scientology.
I have learned quite a bit from everybody’s input. I hope you have too.
Thank you for participating.
I wish all who visit here a wonderful 2013.