Claudio and Renata Lugli just arrived home to Italy from a Power mission to Israel. Their purpose was to assist in the set up of the first Independent Advanced Scientology Organization in the Middle East.
As a result, Dani and Tami Lemberger’s Dror (Freedom) center is now delivering OT Levels auditing and training through OT VII.
The Dror Center delivers most of the Bridge in Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, and English. It is an international marvel.
Dror has established the Israeli Independents blog, see it here in Hebrew.
UPDATE from Dani:
Hello Marty and Friends, this is Dani. thank you for posting the news and your responses. Just a few comments:
1. We are getting ready to deliver Solo NOTs, 6 guys will soon start on it.
2. We are not “the first Independent AO in the Middle East”. We are, “the first AO in the Middle East.”
3. This achievement was made possible thanks to the dedication and determination of those preserving the tech and making the tech available to all – Marty, Claudio, Jim Logan and many more. Our gratitude to you.
4. We wouldn’t make it without our staff, dedicated to Ron and courageous to do the right thing in the face of vicious attacks by those with vested interests whose monopoly we are bringing down.
5. Tami and I got on the Bridge at COSMOD San Francisco in 1980. In 1982 Martin Samuels, the founder of COSMOD, whom I never met, was declared SP and the huge COSMOD network disbanded. We vowed in 1980 to dedicate our lives to the Clearing of the Planet. We have always maintained our total loyalty to Ron. Ron has placed spiritual freedom and immortality within the grasp of all Men. Having realized that, shortly after starting in 1980, we decided to dedicate ourselves to his vision.
6. Over the past few years, it became starkly clear these goals cannot be achieved within the Cof S. This organization has been hijacked to promote other ends. We had to leave, are happy to be out and are doing great.
Thank you for your support. Love, Dani
While in Haifa Claudio did a video taped briefing to the staff and public of Dror on the history of the hijacking of Scientology, and the way to take it back. I think it is well worth watching as you manage time to (98 minutes total). It is in three You Tube segments. You can link to the second two segments at You Tube once you watch the first one here: